- 250mL of coconut water
- 3 tsp of Modere Axis TreBiotic
- 60mL of Modere Aloe Vera
- 6 large kale leaves (stems removed, roughly chopped)
- 1 medium green apple (cored and roughly chopped)
- 1 Lebanese Cucumber (chopped)
- 100 g broccoli stalks or florets (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (skin, pith and seeds removed, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger
- 2 handfuls flat-leaf parsley (leaves & stems)
- 2 scoops Modere PhytoGreens
In a small bowl, combine the coconut water, Modere Aloe Vera, and Modere Axis TreBiotic. Set aside for 10 minutes, or until the seeds hydrate and swell.
Pass the kale, apple, cucumber, broccoli, lemon, ginger and herbs through a juicer.
Add coconut, aloe vera and chia mixture, as well as Modere’s PhytoGreens to the juice and stir well.